niedziela, 13 kwietnia 2008

Ach te kobiety...

Niby takie delikatne, ale jak czasami coś powiedzą, nie mówiąc już o przemocy fizycznej :) Polecam poniższy tekścik, co prawda po angielsku, ale warto. To tak w ramach "związków partnerskich" z postu poniżej, tylko role odwrócone :)

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of
the mirror complaining to my
husband that my breasts are too small.
Instead of characteristically
telling me it's not so, he
uncharacteristically comes up with a
suggestion.

'If you want your breasts to grow, then
every day take a piece of toilet
paper and rub it between them for a few
seconds.'

'Willing to try anything,
I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in
front of the mirror,
rubbing it between my breasts.'

'How long will this take?' I asked. They
will grow larger over a period
of years,' my husband replies. I stopped.
'Do you really think rubbing a
piece of toilet paper between my breasts
every day will make my breasts
larger over the years?'

Without missing a beat he says 'Worked for
your ass, didn't it?'

He's still alive, and with a great deal of
therapy, he may even walk
again. Although, he will probably continue
to take his meals through a straw.

Brak komentarzy:

Zryta Wyszukiwara

Powered By Blogger